söndag 9 december 2012

:: Hobbyworld contest number two ::

This is my second take on Hobbyworlds december challenge! This week the challenge was to find inspiration from an old Swedish winterpoem by Viktor Rydberg.


It took me a really long time to create this card but now when I´m finished I´m loving it! Lot´s of layers, fun details, stitches and so on... It feels so me :)

The stamp is from Lili of the valley and for framing I used two different dies from Spellbinders.

I dipped all my snowflakes, the fence and the Fern in Multimedium and then dry glitter.

Wiii love this fluffy feeling!

As snow I used Liquid pearls and dry glitter.

5 kommentarer:

Buffy Burnside sa...

what a beautiful card, love all the little details!

Teresa sa...

Beautiful card, I love all the snowflakes. I hope you have a lovely Sunday. Hugs Teresa xx

Mimzy sa...

Underbart kort. Härligt med alla lager och detaljer!

Tone-Lill sa...

I can see why this card took so long to create, it is "dead" gourgeous
ha en fin fin Desember uke :)

Ziro sa...

Jag gillar ditt julkort jättemycket och nu har jag liftat det!

http://zirosscrap.blogspot.se/2013/02/liftat-lillblomman.html